cd version exit show
<>hpiLO-> show /map1
name=iLO 3 Advanced
cd version exit show reset set oemhp_ping
hpiLO-> show firmware1
date=Jul 26 2010
cd version exit show load set
How to upgrade the firmware using SSH PDF Print E-mail
Written by Carlo Cacciafesta
Thursday, 07 January 2010 13:35
How to upgrade the firmware using SSH
The following commands can be used to upgrade the firmware on an HP iLO or iLO2 interface. This procedure is particularly useful when the iLO stops working properly and it's not accessible from the server or via HTTP(S).
Use the following procedure:
* Use SSH to access the iLO device
* Log in to the iLO using administrative credentials
* Type the following command and press enter: "load -source http://ip_address/path/imagename.bin /map1/firmware"
o Example: "load -source http://192.168.0.1/ilo2_180.bin /map1/firmware"
* The interface will download the new image and will reset itself
* To check the firmware version, log in again using SSH and enter the following command: "show /map1/firmware version"
Thursday, March 20, 2014